Unfortunately we do not have enough data to give you an accurate valuation.
Your local Peter Alan property expert will be in touch to arrange an accurate valuation taking into account improvements to your property,
the local market and more. Or arrange a valuation now by clicking here.
Whilst this instant valuation provides a guideline, your local Peter Alan property expert will be in touch to provide a more accurate valuation taking into account improvements to your property, the local market and more.
Bake your own Welsh Cakes this St David’s Day with this easy recipe:
225g self-raising flour
85g caster sugar
100g butter or margarine, cut into small pieces, plus extra for cooking
50g currants / raisins / sultanas / chocolate chips
1 egg, beaten
1 pinch of salt
1. Tip the flour, sugar, pinch of salt into a large bowl, and then rub in the butter until crumbly.
2. Mix in the currants or chocolate chips and stir well.
3. Work the egg into the mixture until you have a soft dough, adding a splash of milk if it seems a little dry.
4. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured work surface until 5mm thick.
5. Cut out rounds using a 6cm cutter, re-rolling any trimmings.
6. Grease a flat griddle pan or heavy frying pan with a little butter and place over a medium heat.
7. Cook the Welsh cakes in batches, for about 3 – 4 minutes each side, until golden brown, crisp and have risen slightly.
8. Delicious served straight away with a sprinkling of extra caster sugar.
Peter Alan Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 2073153, Registered Office is Cumbria House, 16-20 Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1GN. VAT Registration Number is 500 2481 05. For activities relating to regulated mortgages and non-investment insurance contracts, Peter Alan Limited is an appointed representative of Connells Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Connells Limited’s Financial Services Register number is 302221. Most buy-to-let mortgages are not regulated.