Whether you’re a first time buyer, landlord, moving up the ladder or simply remortgaging – we can help you. You can use our three mortgage services even if you are not buying or selling through Peter Alan. Book a face to face or telephone appointment with one of our Mortgage Consultants today
We have access to thousands of mortgage rates from our panel of selected lenders. We have established links with these lenders, giving us access at time to exclusive deals*:
Why choose Peter Alan for your mortgage?
- Our Mortgage Consultants are fully authorised to give you mortgage and protection advice and we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority giving you peace of mind.
- Our Group submitted mortgage applications worth over £10 billion in 2020!**
- We will search thousands of mortgage deals from our panel of selected lenders, allowing us to recommend the right mortgage for you based on your needs and circumstances*
- We will confirm how much you may be able to borrow and secure the most appropriate mortgage for you*
- We aim to save you money on the property you choose to buy by negotiating with the vendor (this only applies when the property is for sale with another estate agent and we do not act for the vendor)
- We can explain the house buying process and all the costs involved
- We can take care of all your mortgage and protection arrangements regardless of whether you buy a property through us or not*
- With our Lifetime Membership we will provide you with ongoing advice and support for all your mortgage and protection needs in the future, as well as providing you with money saving benefits.
For more information about our mortgage services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to arrange an appointment with one of our Mortgage Consultants . Both face to face and telephone appointments are available.
*Subject to status and lender criteria
**Source: Connells Group written lender summary 2020.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINSTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY AN EARLY REPAYMENT CHARGE TO YOUR EXISTING LENDER IF YOU RE-MORTGAGE.