Free professional photographs, floorplan and trailer on every managed property
In each of our 29 branches, plus our Lettings Support Centres in Cardiff and Newport with:
•Portfolio Managers - for effective response to reported maintenance
•Accounts Team – to send you statements detailing that month’s transactions
•Rent Team – monitoring rent due dates to ensure it is paid on time
Advertising on ‘The Big 3’ property websites - Rightmove, Zoopla & the Peter Alan website
You will be kept updated on changes to the lettings industry and regulation, which safeguards you and your property
An online tool for tenants to report maintenance to combat unnecessary emergency callouts
With all day appointments on a Saturday
We can guarantee your rent is paid every month
We can search for your next home purchase or rental property
We can share your property with multiple offices to gain maximum exposure and find you the most suitable tenant
This service is suitable for landlords who do not wish to be involved in the day-to-day
management of their property portfolio. We will manage the tenancy from start to finish.
We will find a suitable tenant for your property - who will have to pass our stringent vetting procedures prior to passing to you their details for approval. We will organise all the necessary paperwork including deposit registration and Tenancy Agreements.
In addition we will prepare an initial inventory/schedule of condition*, manage the tenancy, receive rent, regularly check the upkeep of the property, arrange for any necessary maintenance to be carried out on your behalf and carry out a final inspection at the end of the tenancy with the outgoing tenants. We will deal with all end of tenancy deposit disputes and liaise directly with the deposit scheme provider.
*There is a fee for this service dependant on property type.
This is suitable for the landlord who wishes to manage the day-to-day responsibilities of their
property portfolio but requires assistance finding a suitable tenant.
What does this service include?
• Finding a suitable tenant, you may have a particular target market for prospective tenants in mind and we will be able to further advise on this. Each tenant is only approved after we have undertaken our referencing checks.
• Organising all the necessary documentation including deposit registration and tenancy agreements. You will be required to join one of the three government approved Tenancy Deposit Schemes and provide us with your membership ID.
• Inventories can be provided on request, there is a separate charge for this service, dependent on the size of the property.
What does this service include?
• Finding a suitable tenant, each tenant is only approved after we have undertaken our referencing checks.
• Organising all the necessary documentation including deposit registration and tenancy agreements.
• We receive all monthly rent payments via standing order mandates which are then sent to your nominated bank account via BACS payment.
• Rental arrears. In the event of the tenant falling into rental arrears, we have a vigorous arrears collection process in place.
• Serving relevant notices to bring the tenancy to an end. Tenancy renewals or periodic (rolling monthly) tenancies are mutually agreed at this stage.
Under our managed services we will hold the deposit in our ring fenced client account as we are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS). We can then arbitrate directly with your Tenants, on your behalf, on any issues that may arise at the end of the Tenancy and follow this if necessary via the scheme provider.
If you are a LET ONLY Landlord you will need to register yourself with the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS).