We pledge that as a lifetime member, you will never have to pay another broker fee to us again for mortgage advice, no matter how many times you move or re-mortgage your existing home. (An administration fee may be payable)
Advice and guidance throughout the home buying process:
Our mortgage consultants are fully trained and professionally qualified to advise you on the right product to suit your circumstances.
- We search thousands of mortgage deals from our panel of selected lenders allowing us to recommend the right mortgage based on your circumstances and needs*. There are times when some of these schemes cannot be found on the high street and are exclusive to us.
- We will confirm how much you may be able to borrow and source the most appropriate mortgage product for you.*
- We will advise you on the right protection solutions to suit your mortgage arrangements.
- We will work with you to assess your income and outgoings, to ensure that the mortgage and protection solutions that we recommend are affordable to you.
- We will explain every step in the house buying process and all the costs involved.
- You will benefit from our advice and guidance regardless of whether you buy a house through us or not.
* Subject to status and lender criteria.
Ongoing advice and support after you have moved in / completed on your property
We believe that it’s important to provide you with an ongoing service by offering a regular review of your mortgage and protection needs.
- We feel that keeping in touch is a good thing, that’s why we will send you updates, occasionally in the form of electronic newsletters, emails, letters and/or SMS, regarding the mortgage and protection world, and how they may affect you.
- If you are a buy-to-let customer with more than one property, our portfolio review service allows you to regularly review the mortgage products on all properties you own. We can also discuss your options if you are considering either expanding or reducing the size of your portfolio.
- But your journey with us doesn’t end there. Our telephone Mortgage Services Team will contact you again before your current mortgage is due to expire - either via email, letter or telephone call. They will happily arrange a remortgage and protection appointment with one of our Mortgage Consultants to discuss your future needs.
Extra benefits of your Lifetime Membership:
- £100 Recommend a Friend incentive** Every time you recommend a friend who successfully completes a mortgage with us we will pay you £100 in the month following the legal completion of the new mortgage, provided they have advised the Customer Service Team or Mortgage Consultant at the outset.
- When you start to look for a new home… enjoy a 5% discount on the standard cost of conveyancing through our panel of conveyancers - this offer applies to subsequent purchases only. Simply advise the Peter Alan representative of your Lifetime membership when instructing Peter Alan Home Conveyancing.
- When you decide to sell your home... enjoy a £500 discount on our standard scale of estate agency fees if you sell through Peter Alan - this offer applies to subsequent sales only. Simply advise the Peter Alan representative of your Lifetime membership at the time of your market appraisal.
**Terms and Conditions apply. A payment will be made to your bank account 30 days after your friend or family member has completed on their mortgage. No cash alternative is available. This promotion can be withdrawn at any time, without notice.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINSTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
|YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY AN EARLY REPAYMENT CHARGE TO YOUR EXISTING LENDER IF YOU RE-MORTGAGE.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.