Are you Legally Prepared? Take the hassle out of selling.
Peter Alan is offering a new service for sellers to help them be fully prepared for when a buyer is found. 'Legally Prepared' is the new legal service for our clients to ensure that they are ahead of the competition, by having all the necessary documentation in place for when a buyer is found. By doing this it helps speed up the conveyancing process. Keeping a buyer in the current climate is more difficult than it used to be, so Peter Alan have created this solution to reduce the risk of losing your hard won buyer.
So what does Legally Prepared mean for you?
• It can significantly improve the speed of your transaction.
• Makes your property more attractive to buyers.
• No move - no legal fee.
• Fixed legal fee guaranteed.
• Paperwork is completed without the pressure of a buyer waiting.
• All relevant initial paperwork is promptly issued by our legal team.
• Contracts are issued within 24 – 48 hours of the buyer being found.
• Dedicated conveyancers that work on our cases as a priority, helping you to move faster.
• Solicitors can identify and deal with potential problems at a far earlier stage.
• It is all dealt with under one roof.
• We control the sale and ensure a quicker turn around.
So what do you need to do?
Speak to one of your local Peter Alan branches and arrange to be contacted by Peter Alan Legals.